All Ceremonies Include:
- A professional wedding officiant to perform your ceremony
- Notarize & Filing of Your Marriage License
- Keepsake Marriage Certificate (suitable for framing)
- Many ceremony samples, vows & readings to choose from
- Travel fee may apply
- 50% deposit to reserve, or monthly payment plan available
- Holiday Surcharge will apply on major U.S. holidays
Ceremony Pricing / Officiant Only (no package items)
- Plan A: Elopement ~ Say I Do Just For Two! No Witnesses, No Guests $250
- Plan B: Small Intimate Ceremony ~ Up to 25 Guests $275
- Plan C: Additional Friends & Family Join In ~ Up to 50 Guests $300
- Plan D: The More The Merrier! ~ Up to 99 Guests $325
- Plan E: Everyone’s Invited To The Wedding ~ Over 100 Guests $350
* Add “Day-Of Wedding Coordinator” Services for $75 per hour to be sure everything runs smoothly on your big day (see details below what your Day-Of Coordinator will do for you). 3 Hour Minimum.
Bouquets & Floral Arrangements
Beautiful Bouquets & Flower Arrangements from our favorite florist!
- Bride’s Bouquet – One Dozen Roses w/ Baby’s Breath; Tied w/ Silk Ribbon $85
- Premium Bride’s Bouquet – Two Dozen Roses w/ Baby’s Breath; Tied w/ Silk Ribbon $150
- Boutonnière – For the Groom, Groomsmen, Fathers, Sons, Ring Bearer, etc. $18 ea.
- Ladies’ Corsage – For the Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Daughters, etc. $21 ea.
- Maid / Matron of Honor & Bridesmaids Bouquets $45 ea.
- Flower Girl’s Basket – filled with fresh rose petals $45
- Ring Bearer’s Pillow $25
- 2 Long Stemmed Roses for Parental Honoring Ceremony or In a Vase For Reception Dining Tables (includes vase) $16
- Floral Table Arrangements for Reception Dining Room Tables $45 each
- Bags of Fresh Rose Petals (to sprinkle down the aisle or take back to your honeymoon suite ~ no questions asked!) $45 per bag
Delicious Wedding Cakes
Our beautiful and delicious cakes are created just for you by our exclusive local bakery. Your choice of a Bride & Groom figurine topper, fresh flowers, or you may provide your own unique cake top.
- Small 1 Tier Cake – perfect size for an elopement, serves up to 10 people $60
- Large 1 Tier Cake ~ double layer, serves up to 25 people $85
- 2 Tier Cake – double layer, serves up to 50 people $140
- 3 Tier Cake ~ double layer, serves up to 100 people $310
- Keepsake Wedding Cake Knife & Server Set $35
Champagne Toast to Celebrate!
- Bottle of Chilled Champagne $22 each
- Bottle of Chilled Sparkling Cider – non alcoholic $11 each
- Bride & Groom Keepsake Champagne Glasses $39/set
Why do you need a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator?
If you are getting married at a venue that does not already have an on-site coordinator, this hired professional will quickly become your “behind the scenes” go-to best friend and she will make sure that everything is set up, in place, on time, and as it should be when it’s Go Time! She will coordinate all the details with your venue, caterer, photographer, bartender, DJ, band, limo, and all on-site vendors to be sure everyone is on the same page with the same agenda; thus ensuring a picture perfect day so YOU can relax and enjoy the day as it should be! She’ll help your guests find their seats and their tables, get your wedding party lined up for their grand entrance and introductions, make sure everyone gets through the buffet line and then up on the dance floor (after grandma is home safely before the DJ plays Baby Got Back). She’ll put out any fires before you even smell the smoke! $75 per hour, can be combined with your wedding officiant services above. Minimum of 3 hours.