Your All-Inclusive Custom Florida Wedding Package Will Include:
- A professional (and fun!) Wedding Officiant to Perform Your Ceremony
- A Beautiful Bouquet for the Bride (your choice of colors)
- A Boutineer for the Groom
- 1 Bottle of Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Cider (non-alcoholic)
- A Set of Bride & Groom keepsake champagne toasting glasses (yours to take home!)
- A Cake Knife & Serving Set (yours to take home!)
- 1 Hour of Wedding Photography (ceremony and poses after)
- A Beautiful Marriage Certificate (suitable for framing)
- A Scenic Narrated Dinner Cruise for 2 with Entertainment aboard the famous Jungle Queen in Fort Lauderdale (details below)
- A Romantic Honeymoon Beach Suite (accommodations may vary depending on how far in advance you are able to book with me)
Only $1,999!! Hurry, All Inclusive Florida Beach Weddings Book Quickly!
- Add A Limo or Live Musician (Violin, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Saxophone, Etc. ) ~ Please Ask For A Quote
- Add An Archway or Chairs ~ Please Ask For A Quote
Details of the Jungle Queen Sightseeing Cruise, BBQ Dinner and Show
Your package will include a fully narrated cruise down the “Venice of America,” Fort Lauderdale’s New River, sailing through Millionaire’s Row with homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and sights beyond belief. When you arrive at our tropical isle, you’ll be treated to an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner featuring barbeque baby back ribs, barbeque chicken, peel & eat shrimp and all the fixin’s. Live entertainment during dinner, and a laugh out loud variety show after dinner. Be sure to take a few minutes to tour our beautiful tropical isle with lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at our gift shop.
Casual dress code. Board at 5:15 pm. Leaves at 6 pm. Return at 10 pm. You do NOT have to go on the same day as your wedding.
To Get Married In Florida
* Only the couple can obtain their own Florida Marriage License in person before the wedding. Your officiant cannot get this for you, it is a legal document. Please allow enough travel time ( at least a few hours up to 1 full day before the wedding) to get your marriage license before the ceremony. Your wedding officiant will notarize and file it with the clerk of courts after the marriage to legalize your union.