"Today I will marry my best friend... the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love."
Your wedding day will be one of the most cherished and memorable days of your entire life! (Gulp) . . . it can also be one of the most stressful. There are many, many little behind the scene details that you may not have even considered . . . what if it rains, what if we forget the rings, what if we couldn’t get our marriage license in time, what if we get stuck in traffic, what if our plane is delayed? That’s why you need an expert wedding planner on your side. Thank goodness you found Connie!
Connie will assist you with everything on your wedding day ~ your ceremony, vow renewal, commitment ceremony, or LGBTQ marriage so you can relax and savor the love between you and your spouse as you finally get to say “I Do!” in the most beautiful destination on the east coast.
View our full service menu below
All Ceremonies Include:
- A professional wedding officiant to perform your ceremony
- Notarize & Filing of Your Marriage License
- Keepsake Marriage Certificate (suitable for framing)
- Many ceremony samples, vows & readings to choose from
- Travel fee may apply
- 50% deposit to reserve, or monthly payment plan available
- Holiday Surcharge will apply on major U.S. holidays
Ceremony Pricing / Officiant Only (no package items)
- Plan A: Elopement ~ Say I Do Just For Two! No Witnesses, No Guests $250
- Plan B: Small Intimate Ceremony ~ Up to 25 Guests $275
- Plan C: Additional Friends & Family Join In ~ Up to 50 Guests $300
- Plan D: The More The Merrier! ~ Up to 99 Guests $325
- Plan E: Everyone’s Invited To The Wedding ~ Over 100 Guests $350
* Add “Day-Of Wedding Coordinator” Services for $75 per hour to be sure everything runs smoothly on your big day (see details below what your Day-Of Coordinator will do for you). 3 Hour Minimum.
Why do you need a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator?
If you are getting married at a venue that does not already have an on-site coordinator, this hired professional will quickly become your “behind the scenes” go-to best friend and she will make sure that everything is set up, in place, on time, and as it should be when it’s Go Time! She will coordinate all the details with your venue, caterer, photographer, bartender, DJ, band, limo, and all on-site vendors to be sure everyone is on the same page with the same agenda; thus ensuring a picture perfect day so YOU can relax and enjoy the day as it should be! She’ll help your guests find their seats and their tables, get your wedding party lined up for their grand entrance and introductions, make sure everyone gets through the buffet line and then up on the dance floor (after grandma is home safely before the DJ plays Baby Got Back). She’ll put out any fires before you even smell the smoke! $75 per hour, can be combined with your wedding officiant services above. Minimum of 3 hours.
Bouquets & Floral Arrangements
Beautiful Bouquets & Flower Arrangements from our favorite florist!
- Bride’s Bouquet – One Dozen Roses w/ Baby’s Breath; Tied w/ Silk Ribbon $85
- Premium Bride’s Bouquet – Two Dozen Roses w/ Baby’s Breath; Tied w/ Silk Ribbon $150
- Boutonnière – For the Groom, Groomsmen, Fathers, Sons, Ring Bearer, etc. $18 ea.
- Ladies’ Corsage – For the Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Daughters, etc. $21 ea.
- Maid / Matron of Honor & Bridesmaids Bouquets $45 ea.
- Flower Girl’s Basket – filled with fresh rose petals $45
- Ring Bearer’s Pillow $25
- 2 Long Stemmed Roses for Parental Honoring Ceremony or In a Vase For Reception Dining Tables (includes vase) $16
- Floral Table Arrangements for Reception Dining Room Tables $45 each
- Bags of Fresh Rose Petals (to sprinkle down the aisle or take back to your honeymoon suite ~ no questions asked!) $45 per bag
Delicious Wedding Cakes
Our beautiful and delicious cakes are created just for you by our exclusive local bakery. Your choice of a Bride & Groom figurine topper, fresh flowers, or you may provide your own unique cake top.
- Small 1 Tier Cake – perfect size for an elopement, serves up to 10 people $60
- Large 1 Tier Cake ~ double layer, serves up to 25 people $85
- 2 Tier Cake – double layer, serves up to 50 people $140
- 3 Tier Cake ~ double layer, serves up to 100 people $310
- Keepsake Wedding Cake Knife & Server Set $35
Champagne Toast to Celebrate!
- Bottle of Chilled Champagne $22 each
- Bottle of Chilled Sparkling Cider – non alcoholic $11 each
- Bride & Groom Keepsake Champagne Glasses $39/set
- Add a rehearsal to make sure everything goes smoothly on the big day $125
- Add a microphone and speaker to be sure everyone can hear your wedding (recommended for outdoor weddings) $75
- Ceremony Sand Blending Set – your choice of 2 colors; includes the sand & 3 vases $50
- Additional Sand Blending Set – for families / children to join $25 each
- Unity Candle Set ~ Includes 3 Candles $45
- Rental of Table & White Linen Tablecloth for Sand Blending Ceremony or Unity Candle Ceremony $45
- Aisle Runner $60
- Guest Book w/ Matching Pen Set $35
- Add A Limo or Live Musician (Violin, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Saxophone, Etc. ) ~ Please Ask For A Quote
- Add An Archway or Chairs ~ Please Ask For A Quote
We provide services in these beautiful beachfront locations and all surrounding areas including Broward County, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties:
- Delray Beach
- Boca Raton
- Deerfield Beach
- Hillsboro Beach
- Lighthouse Point
- Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Port Everglades
- Dania Beach
- Hallandale Beach